< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

FUNPAK - I am the Kiss Of Death




I am the kiss of death to any series I vote for.

I was positive Sidekick would win by a mile going in with a record of 2-1-0 with not much competition this past week. I haven't really been a fan of this show because I find Trevor kind of annoying and I think that the squash-stretch technique is over used. But last week's episode was hilarous and I thought it was clearly the best show that week and possibly of the series so far.

This means only one thing...FIX!!

That's right I'm calling FIX. I think they're just trying to keep it interesting right to the end and not let one toon get to far ahead. Of course I have nothing to back up this claim but how else could the loss make any sense.

Anyways here's some eye candy taken from Neptoonstudios of the robbed Sidekick, enjoy!.





Pencil Drawings from Doom's Day Dog



Colon Blast!


Eric Pose Sheet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home