< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's dead and I killed it

My computer finally died yesterday. It had been dragging out its own death for months with only allowing me to start it using the Last Known Configuration setting. I knew it was coming so I'm not really surprised, it put up a good fight.

I think ended up killing it on the weekend when I tried to install anti-virus software to try to combat my already infected computer. It didn't work and as the weekend progressed my computer got slower and slower. Error messages were popping up that I was out of virtual memory.

Oh well. Time to take it in for reformatting. Hopefully I can salvage some stuff off of it.

Till then I can't post any new comic strips because I lack the tools. I should be up and running and drawing by the end of the week.

Stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home