< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Monday, March 21, 2005

FUNPAK - Week 7 Review




Last Week's Winner: Gruesomestein's Monsters

This Week's Show Featured: The Manly Bee, Sidekick, The Miracle Koala and The 9th Life of Sherman Phelps.

I give up!

I've tried to write the review for Week 7, three times now, my computer is a heap of infected garbage. Everytime I try to publish my post my computer just turns off.

Anyways I've decided that this week's show was not worth writing again. I've decided to change up the format instead. Here's hoping it won't be a fourth time!

Unless things go differently then they have in the past Sidekick is going to put up win #3. Sidekick has faced all three shows and beaten them all. I personally don't get what people see in this show.

Once again I'm going to go against the grain and with a show that probably won't win.

Vote: The 9th Life of Sherman Phelps


The 9th Life Of Sherman Phelps

Cloak and Stagger - Sherman and Ronald do a tune-up on Mr. Titi's spy car that is until Ronald becomes possessed by ghosts and tries to finish Sherman off.

I'm really warming up to this series. It was the only show this week worth the 5 minutes it took to watch it. Fun to watch and the theme song was stuck in my head all day...and that's a good thing!

Todd Kauffman one of the creators on both Sherman Phelps and Sidekick was interviewed by Aaron Simpson at Cold Hard Flash about Sidekick and Flash; the program used to create both series. Check it out:

Part 1
Part 2

Cast your vote at YTV.
Remember to watch Thursdays at 7:30 pm EST (Repeated Tuesday's at 9:30 pm EST and Saturday's at 11:00pm EST)

Previous Week (Winner - Gruesomestein's Monsters)

Week 5 (Winner - Rotting Hills)
Week 4 (Winner - Sidekick)
Week 3 (Winner - The Manly Bee)
Week 2 (Winner - Sidekick)
Week 1 (Winner - Gruesomestein's Monsters)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home