< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

FUNPAK - Week 1 Review

This week's show featured:

Gruesomestein's Monsters!

Witchy Wart Wichelson a recovering child eater decides to move her candy house to the burbs. Children make short work of her house.

Pro - Good Character design and overall feel to show.
Con - Poor voice acting.

Martini & Meatballs

Meatballs creates Michelangelo's statue of David out of scrap metal and a giant apes head, it comes to life and turns against them.

Pro - Excellent mix of classical 2D and cut out photo realist images. Cool Characters.
Con - Non gibberish speaking main characters would add so much to this series.

The Wild Wild Circus Company

An introduction to a crazy surreal circus done in 3D. The travelling circus pulls into to town only to find out that there is no town.

Pro - Think of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas and they asked him to make a show for toddlers. They also told him that he cannot use any black or grey.
Con - Voice work, speaking main characters would go a long way to making this series more enjoyable.

Cool Man!

Lester B Coolman is trapped in a mundane black and white world finds things that bring him joy and escapes to a world full of colour and jazz.

Pro - Nice visual style, cool music and speaking characters.
Con - Idea seems done before, don't know of the long term appeal.

Vote: Martini & Meatballs

Cast your vote at YTV

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there hypnobee, I am just passing through researching christmas pictures and spotted your post called FUNPAK - Week 1 Review. I found it and interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Catch you again another time go to go looking for christmas pictures as well. Enjoy blogging - John

5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya hypnobee, I am just spending a couple of hours browsing and found your site. I spotted your post called FUNPAK - Week 1 Review although it was nightmare before christmas I was looking for. I found it an interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Got to go looking for nightmare before christmas now so I'll check your site again soon. Good site by the way. Keep blogging - John

5:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya hypnobee, I am just spending a couple of hours browsing and found your site. I spotted your post called FUNPAK - Week 1 Review although it was nightmare before christmas I was looking for. I found it an interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Got to go looking for nightmare before christmas now so I'll check your site again soon. Good site by the way. Keep blogging - John

5:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hypnobee, Your post on FUNPAK - Week 1 Review was very interesting and informative and helped me enormously in my search for christmas coloring pages. Keep up the good work - John

6:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hypnobee, Just a quick note re FUNPAK - Week 1 Review. I thought it was an interesting post and it fits niceley with the nightmare before christmas which is what I was looking for. Got to go as the other half is calling but I'll call back soon to look up the nightmare before christmas

6:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya hypnobee, I am just spending a couple of hours browsing and found your site. I spotted your post called FUNPAK - Week 1 Review although it was christmas coloring pages I was looking for. I found it an interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Got to go looking for christmas coloring pages now so I'll check your site again soon. Good site by the way. Keep blogging - John

6:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there hypnobee, I am just passing through researching the nightmare before christmas and spotted your post called FUNPAK - Week 1 Review. I found it and interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Catch you again another time go to go looking for the nightmare before christmas as well. Enjoy blogging - John

7:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home