< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2005

Countdown to Idaho... T-20 DAYS

In 20 days I'm leaving to go to Boise, Idaho.



I'll be staying at a friend's house located in the giant star-like city of Boise. I've never been to Idaho before so I will be educating myself on the state before my trip.

Since I'm from Canada I can't assume that the laws are the same there as they are here:

Here are a few that I found that vary slightly from here:
  • Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.
  • Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
  • You may not fish on a camel's back.
  • Boise: Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.
  • Pocatello: A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.
  • A law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view."

Sounds like a bunch of uptight potato-loving, fishing from the backs of animals-hating folk. Hopefully I can still have a good time and not get arrested.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home