< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

T-7 Days to Potato Land, USA

Passport...I don't need no stinking passport!!One week to go before I head off to Boise, Idaho, USA...U-S-A! U-S-A! I feel like declaring war on someone.

Sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. It's a cheap shot but what are you going to do, declare war on us?

Some people (namely everyone) had me in a bit of a panic by telling me that I now needed a passport (which I don't have and takes about 3 weeks to get) to crossover into the states. I was pretty sure we were still on their good side and could cross freely with a birth certificate and license. I hadn't heard anything on the news (and by news I mean the 8 minutes of AM radio I catch drifting in and out of sleep while I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock every morning for about an hour.)

I checked it out on the net... 2 minutes later.
Kids don't fight, there's enough tails for everyone.
Result:
  • 5 fat field mice
  • 1/2 thinly sliced onion
  • 1 small tomato
  • 1 cup of cracker crumbs
  • Salt and pepper
Are required to make mice pie and that you do not need a passport to cross the border from Canada.

I'm sure I'll get hassled anyways. I can't help but look nervous, sweat profusly and answer every question with, "None of your business Chief!", but hey what fun is a trip to the airport without a full cavity search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home