< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Mmmm...Mozilla

Goodbye Internet Explorer, Hello Firefox.

I just downloaded and installed Mozilla's Firefox. Its an internet browser. I bet you're thinking he's must of made the switch becasue he was tired of IE's whore-like approach to letting everything on the internet install itself on it. Being the information super highway hussy that it is. Or maybe he switched over so he could feel that in some small way he was sticking to Mr. Gates.

Sadly you're All wrong.

Look at this freakin' logo! How cool is that!

And name like Firefox...now that's a kick ass name.

That's why I downloaded it and why you should too. When a company can put together a cool name and wicked logo you have to give them a shot.

Hoooray for Mozilla!

Download it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home