< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Monday, April 04, 2005

FUNPAK - Week 9 Review - PT 1




Last Week's Winner: The Manly Bee

Ah…Technology you win again!

I use my PVR on my expressvu to record the FUNPAK because I’m never home when it airs. As I was settling in to watch Week 9 I started up my PVR and selected this week’s episode…click nothing happens. I look in the details of the program, 0 minutes for running time. It didn’t record it for some reason. My review of week 9 will be postponed until Wednesday (catch the repeat on Tuesday).

Until then here’s a recap of the winners so far:






STANDINGS


3

2

2
1

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

Gruesomestein's has only won twice so far.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger hypnobee said...

Opps..

Wishful thinking I guess.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home