< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Procrastination costs me yet again

I've been burned so many times by procrastinating, chalk up another one.

I just received word that my computer's HD is totally boned. I have an IBM which had a built in recovery disc. My computer didn't come with a burner but my old computer did...but I never installed it. (chance #1)

I could've got my recovery disc mailed to me for the cost of postage if I called for it within the first month of getting my computer...but I didn't. (chance #2)

Now I've got to pay IBM $45 or $50 to mail it out to me.

Have I learned my lesson...yes.
Will I now act differently knowing what will happen...probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home