< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Arcade Fire on the Cover of Time

I just came from the local 7-11 where I saw what totally blew me away. The latest is of Time Magazine and the Arcade Fire were on the cover.



Canada's Most Intriguing Band

I've been on these guys since I saw them as the second act and the Sloan / Sam Roberts show last summer in Toronto. A concert at this point in time is looking like it was the stepping stone of some sort of master plan.

Here's the line up from that day:

  • DEATH FROM ABOVE
  • ARCADE FIRE
    BUCK 65
  • BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE
    CONSTANTINES
  • PILATE
  • STILLS
  • SAM ROBERT
  • SLOAN

This was before Funeral came out.



(amazon.ca)

For more info check out this FAN SITE even The Arcade Fire will point you in their direction for the most up to date info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home