< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Your Feeding Tube FREE Headquarters

I’m so sick of hearing about feeding tubes. I haven’t followed the Terry Schiavo case at all but I am on the internet, listening to the radio and watching TV so I haven’t been able to escape the story.

From the in-depth and exhaustive coverage by all media outlets I still know nothing about this case except that the media is attempting to milk this until there is nothing left.

I wake up this morning to the radio only to hear that the Pope now has a feeding tube. I can bearly stand to listening the media's coverage of an old man getting older before he got a feeding tube. I can't imagine what it's going to be like now.

I’m going to need a feeding tube soon if I have to listen to anymore of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home