< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Anonymous Posting

I've turned on anonymous posting. So go ahead and feel free to post a comment, now you don't need to go through the hassle of signing up for an account so you can post and creating a site like this.

You should be warned that just because its anonymous it still wont stop me from finding out who you are, where you live, why you think its okay sample the cool whip in the supermarket when you think no one is looking and put it back on the shelf. I'll hunt you down and thanking you personally for posting on my site

Comment.
(Is this thing on.....why is no one posting... I feel like I'm talking to myself... I hope someone comments on this...I'm soo lonely...I hope they hire someone new at the animal shelter so I can get another cat...who are they to tell me that I have too many cats already.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home