< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm off...

It's 4:30 in the morning, I'm heading off to the airport now. Bring on Boise. I'm tired, I didn't get to bed until 2:30 because I had to stay up late and pack. I was up late packing because I had to watch the final of the Amazing Race which I taped and already knew the outcome too (thank-you Darcy!!) but had to watch anyway.

I'm sure I'll get got up on my sleep flying from east to west...wait a minute.. dammit... It's going to be a long day.

I expect to be greeted getting off the plane in Idaho with a lei made out of tatter tots and twine, anything less than that will start this vacation out on the wrong foot.

I may or may not post while I'm out there. Don't worry though I've brought my digital camera which I may or may not use. You can be sure of one thing, pictures or not when I come back I'll be able to describe it to you in such vivid detail that pictures won't do it justice. You can expect something like, "It was fun", "I was drunk", "Pretty good", "Gluttony", "Bible belt wackos" to pretty much sum up my trip.

Side note to anyone from Idaho:

Why isn't there an Official or even an unofficial Napoleon Dynamite tour I could take while I was there. Someone is missing out on some easy money.

"What the heck do you think I mean....Gosh!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home