< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Arrested Development lives


Fox announced that Arrested development will return for a third season. There was speculation that it would be cancelled because of poor ratings. Another bad sign was that this season was cut short by 6 episodes due to the return of The Family Guy and American Dad.

If you haven't checked this show out, you should. I recommend giving it at least a 2 episode trial run as story line cross from one episode to another and such a large cast of characters, catching on to the crazy Bluth family takes a bit of getting used to.

A great place to start or get caught up is the first season which is available on DVD. Watch the show, buy the DVD. Keep one of the few great shows on television alive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I watch sports

12:04 PM

 
Blogger hypnobee said...

This is a ridiculous repsonse.

You remind me of someone...I'll call you Bacala

It's your loss

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home