< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

New name and more new stuff

Twenty-one strips in and its time for the THIRD name change to my daily web comic strip. For anyone following along here's the history of my strip so far:

2/19/05 - 2/21/05 - NAME THE STRIP

2/22/05 - 3/11/05 - ORANGEDEATH

3/12/05 - CURENT - THE CRONICLES OF A MORDANT ORANGE AND A COCONUT NAMED GEORGE

So why the new name(again)? Other than because it's my site and who the hell are you to question me. I wan't too excited about ORANGEDEATH and I like this one better.

So how long will this name last? Who knows check back everyday to read the strip and find out!


Other things new:

Title of the page is changed - orangedeath.tk is gone, mordant orange is here! Stop using orangedeath.tk and start using mordantorange.com

Archived weekly
- Doing my part to save you from carpal tunnel syndrome I've switched from monthly archiving to weekly.

Alias shortened - I removed the aka in my alias but even though you all know my real name I will still post under hypnobee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home