< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.myoldblogurl.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://www.mynewblogurl.com">

I've always found myself amusing, now it's time to expand on that audience. Created to develop an incredible ego and delusional sense of grandeur. It's all about me...come enjoy!

Monday, February 28, 2005

orangedeath.tk is dead...behold Mordant Orange

After a little over a month of running this blog I've decided to ditch my .tk address and pick up a fancy new fangled .com.

Reasons for the switch include:

- Tired of telling people, "not .com, .tk" then explaining .tk = free
- Tired of slow loading by .tk serever
- Maxed out bandwidth on geocities account where images we're stored.
- A friend bought a .com and not to be out done I too had buy one.


Behold....



mordantorange.com
(click if you want but you'll just end up back here)

(pause for gasp)

Hopefully I will roll out an entire website but for now I'm concentrating mainly on the strip. Don't expect anything soon, maybe a logo but that'll probably be it for a while.

.com it up baby!

(.tk will still be operational but in my eyes its dead!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home